[FC] FC Pictures from Van National 2011

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Sun Feb 5 10:21:32 EST 2012

Hey groupie. I was following up on the happenings from the Van
National I attended last summer. They have posted pictures of vans
and there were some with Corvans. Out of 614 vans that came, there
were only 4 Corvans and 0 Greenbriers. I guess this shows how rare
our FC's really are. Here is the link to view the pictures. If you
don't care about other vans, you can skip to page 4, 7, 10, 16, 17,
20 and 22. Next year the Van National will be somewhere in WIsconsin.

http://notstockphotography.smugmug.com/Events/39th-annual-Van-Nats

Kevin G. Clark
kevin at kcvairbrush.com
www.kcvairbrush.com