[FC] Corvanatics Digest, Vol 85, Issue 2

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 6 20:25:42 EST 2012

I believe that the response was warranted.  I know that I have offered parts
to him in the past, but he never had the courtesy to reply.  If asked him to
make a reasonable offer for the parts, he likewise never responds.  It is my
impression of him that he wants people to donate parts to him, and for the
donor to pay the postage.
The only abuse that Corvairs take are at the hands of the drivers that abuse
them.  I have found that the overwhelming majority of Corvair owners are
courteous and thankful for the help that they receive through these
websites.
Paul in CT