[FC] Sorry I offended Anyone With My Hit And Run Approach!

eddie iglar matchlessmo at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 13:21:10 EST 2012

I am truly sorry i offended anyone with my hit and run approach on this great site! I am rampside nut and proud of it, but being in the Us Army and moving all the time lately and heading for deployment overseas feb 9 2012, and being a low key type of guy i  dont have the time to visit all the swapmeets and corvair show like i want! i look for rampside part everywhere i can ebay, corvanatics, clarks, corvaircenter,and other vendors and allways looking for quality parts and i dont try to haggle anyone on prices , i allways ask everyone i deal with to set there price and if i like it i buy it,, it easier that way, and if i had a part i didnt need i would truly give it up to anyone on corvanatics to extend a corvairs life,so please forgive me of the hit and run appoach. thks