[FC] bottom shrouds and damper doors

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Sun Jan 1 18:27:42 EST 2012

I still think Dave Huntoon in NM has the best solution.  He punches 3 about
2" holes on the bottom of lower shrouds on the flat part under each
cylinder.

In the summer the holes are open. In the winter, he puts what I call 'goof
plugs', usually chrome and have a bunch of fingers on the back and snap in
to the holes thereby sealing the holes off.  Summer to winter and winter to
summer change over time ~5 minutes  You can get a little heat even with the
plugs out.

dp