[FC] lowering springs

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 13:24:03 EST 2012

 Sure do, I sell a spring and shock kit that many have used successfully to lower the front. The information is also in the tech guide that CORSA sells.

I do know of one person that tried to do it on his own after many emails with me and hopefully he will chime in here. It is not easy to get the correct spring as there are many listed for the recommended vehicle to use.

Call it selfish but since I do sell a kit for that purpose I do not freely give out that information.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x118/vairmech/Viet%20Nam%20Pictures%201971/