[FC] THAT FRONT THINGY "tray"

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Jan 5 14:14:06 EST 2012

I have one very good one here i am planning on installing on rampy..maybee.
 my other one was way beyond saving. I feel that it would be hard for a
"homebrew  guy" to make an exact copy. it requires some interesting bends and
cuts.  A  decent drawing is in the assembly book for 64  or 65 FC.
Mine is in the rafters , hard to get at for now.
I installed a redone one (powder coated) on the Beatrice FD van owned by
Phil Domser.
It looks very nice , but makes routine service (grease job) up front a pain
 .
I do not think the shifter is anywhere near it. It is not that wide. plus ,
 64 and 65 FC had the same shifter.
I may have pictures of it here , or in Phil's area of the
_www.cnycorvair.com_ (http://www.cnycorvair.com)   website.
Regards, Tim Colson

In a message dated 1/5/2012 1:11:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,