[FC] Clutch failure... solved !

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 1 01:12:35 EDT 2012

My motto....   Check the stupid stuff first.

Then check a couple other things that come to mind.

If you've check the books and done the above and still can't figure out the
solution to the perceived problem - then it is time to ask on VV for help
with comments about what you have already considered and looked at.

Later, JR