[FC] Fw: vair shop party pics and video

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 5 01:15:20 EDT 2012

Please excuse the cross post, but I did not want anyone to get left out.

lclc recently did a 40th anniversary event at the Vair Shop.  Unfortunately, most CCE members were unable to make it that day since another event (previously planned) conflicted on the date.

Larry asked me to send this on to VV.  His message is below.

I did not see Larry's request until after fireworks on 7/4.  Of course I clicked on the LINKS before I sent it on.  So, it is now 7/5 and I will again be in trouble for not getting to bed at a decent time.  The video (2nd link) is about 21 minutes and worth every second.  It is also quite timely given the recent conversation about Heritage Museum and concept cars.

Later, JR