[FC] FC Pickup cab or whole truck?

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Mon Jun 4 21:46:44 EDT 2012

Hi Folks,

I am looking to buy the rear cab portion of an FC pickup. Ideally want a
rust free or pretty rust free back panel. I recognize I may need to buy a
cab or even a whole truck. One that is being parted out or without title
would be ideal.

This is for a crew cab pickup project, being made from a '64 van I purchased
from Chuck Armer. The project is therefore called "Chuckster", his nickname.
I decided to do the pickup rear vs. a van rear because it will look like GM
built it, if it all works out. We are moving the pass. side rear door to the
left or drivers side. I just couldn't do this to an 8-door, although it
would have been easier.

I have the new big bbl engine components from David Clemens and the heads
flowed by Tom Knoblauch for a low rpm high torque two-carb engine.

If you have one and want to part with or know of one, pls. email me off
list. I am willing to take a road trip, especially in the summer.

Thanks,

Chuck Sadek
BBRT