[FC] A clutch failure

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 24 20:20:50 EDT 2012

Clutch fork is fine and on right position. Will make your driving test next Tuesday.I just did my own (in shop) test with hand brake on, 1st gear, 2,000 rpm and at engaging clutch, engine bogged down instantly which means (at least to me) that clutch is working fine but, with tightened linkage (no play). I like the now softer pedal but, think it is not normal nor have an explanation of that sudden fail.
Thanks a lot guys