[FC] Fc brochures

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Thu Mar 1 12:16:16 EST 2012

SteveThe print materials I have are full - page color ads from various magazines from the 60's, they are not the dealer brochures.  When I show Rampy i always display several of these so folks get the idea that it was not my idea to cut a ramp intro the side of apickup box, it was Chevys !! However the Sharonville Oh old car show always has a nice- sized group of vendors at their swap meet. I will look for dealer brochures from the early models when I go up there the last weekend in April for you. Tim