[FC] FC powertrain

Paul Huelskamp phuel63 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 20:26:22 EDT 2012

Hi all, I'm new to the group, and have a question.

Looking at a '61 corvan for sale that needs a motor/trans/transaxle.  I'd like to use the one in my late model car('65).  Not really sure if even the transmission crossmember or the drive shafts are there.  So the real question is, just how much of my car powertrain will I be able to use in the FC to get it on the road.  There was great debate among passengers in the car on the way home from the Performance Workshop this weekend.  Any info would be a help.
Thanks,

Paul