[FC] FC powertrain WITH late car components

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Mon Mar 26 10:24:18 EDT 2012

If you look at the differential case (what the ring gear is bolted to) and
cover, the projections past the bearings are longer.  The late stub axles
are also longer to accommodate this.  The side bearing retainers on the
carrier are also different to clear the wider case and cover.  Best to use
the correct parts!
Clark Hartzel