[FC] Replacing Rear Coil Springs On My 62 Rampside!

Elizabeth Hopkins hopkins1996 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:56:48 EDT 2012

Eddie,

All that I can say is that I just purchased and installed the only rear
springs that Clark's had available for my '63 Rampside.  After installation
it became clear that these springs must not be made for the Ramp, but for
the van.  As installed the rear suspension was at it's full extended
position and simply would not settle in any way.  Driving it was unsafe.  I
removed the new springs and re-installed my old ones.  I am curious to see
if a good spring is available for the Rampside form anyone.

David Hopkins in Houston