[FC] FC powertrain

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Mon Mar 26 21:59:28 EDT 2012

Contact Andrew Sego of Freelance Graphics in Indy where we held the
Performance Workshop this past weekend. He has an FC pickup/rampside he is
parting out and wants to get rid of, and may have a diff. May have the axles
too. He is looking for a 3.55 MT diff for an FC. Early 3.27's are widely
available but not the best ratio for a pickup or van. You can change the
gears within. Not a big deal.

Chuck S