[FC] 62 VAN WITH EXTRA TOP

Jimmy Harris harrisjimmy60 at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 23:45:54 EDT 2012

Thanks to those who answered my post about the van top BUT Ive seened Larry's
van and it is nothing like his, it is much taller and stands more straight up,not as much
of a slant in the front. If you search for custom corvair vans it comes up (sometimes)
and I have seen it 2 or 3 times on the internet. Real cool and interesting, Ive never
saw one like it before (but Ive not saw that many anywhere anyway). I think it was
in a flicker photo page and his name is Dennis and on flicker I think he went by
dilligras if I read it right. Would love to find that van, it was really neat. So if
anyone knows of it please let me know. Wish I knew how to post a pic. of
it from where ever it was I saw it, but I dont. THANKS Jimmy

64 110 buneduggy only one running
64 110 8door corvan in process
62 150 spyder conv. next on to do list
Hartsville Tn. 37074 phone # 615-633-3082