[FC] Shorty Rampside "Crampside" for sale (PA)

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Nov 24 06:03:44 EST 2012

GEES that is a funny one , the piece of crap I bought was represented to me
 as that one...
But I consider the source... and still hope to put it together  someday.
I hope this one gets a good home , and wish it was me.
Regards, Tim Colson.  (the guy with a target on his back)

In a message dated 11/23/2012 9:28:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,