[FC] Corvanatics Digest, Vol 94, Issue 8

Patrick Skiver pnsskiver at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 25 12:17:22 EST 2012

If you decide to do a frame off on your Corvair and you get a shop to quote you a price,leave that shop. Corvairs are Uni-Body's
The other issue with the 61 style shifter is how low and forward they sit under the trucks. I wonder if the later protective sheild could be used to protect the shifter from the front?
I parted my 64 parts van and kept all the later shift parts and I still will not change my 61 over!