[FC] FC in TV show

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Tue Oct 9 22:08:12 EDT 2012

Last night Lynn and I both spotted an FC in a background shot on Market
Warriors (PBS). Below is the blurb about the episode:

"In this week’s episode of MARKET WARRIORS, our pickers (Miller, John,
Bob and guest picker Bob Cirillo) head out west to the world famous Rose
Bowl in Pasadena, CA for their monthly flea market. This week our
pickers are challenged to find Native American wares, and as off-screen
host Mark L. Walberg describes, one of our pickers uncovers a piece with
a questionable past (one of them buys a forgery that gets surrendered to
the U.S. Government). Some notable picks include a Whitney Houston
collectible, leather gauntlets and Picasso dominos. Their finds are
auctioned at Baker Auction in Denver, CO."

Anyone know whose truck that might have been? It looked to be blue/teal
and white.

Ben