[FC] FC Fuel Cap Question

Andrew Sego andrew_sego at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 10:26:12 EDT 2012

I posed the same question to the CCF a few months back.  When the tank was really close to empty I would hear a pronounced woosh when I would remove the cap.  It was explained to me that it is a one way valve and not to worry about it.  It hasn't been a problem.  My cap came from Clark's.  BTW, The description of "chrome plated" is a little optimistic.  The cap was very difficult to remove for a few weeks until the new seal settled in.