[FC] windshield wipers

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 15 14:44:31 EDT 2013

Well, I guess that I asked the question wrong.  Should have said 1 speed
(what you have) or 2 speed (with a button for the washer).

If you consider "off" a speed - then I was right.  <GRIN>

Anyway, as you state, yours is the simple system which should help in
diagnosis - less things to check.  If I understand the problem, when turned
to "on" the wipers make only one swipe and then go to the parked position.
I've not had one of these motors apart, but it sounds to me like you should
be looking for a cam that is not operating as intended.

Later, JR