[FC] Time to sell the Lakewood

Steve Turner imakarknut at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 5 20:50:28 EDT 2013

Hi gang;  I know that most of you are fans of FC's but I thought someone might be interested in another type of our favorite car.  I have owned our black 1961 Lakewood for over 8 years.  Other than a lousy paint job before we purchased the car it is in very good condition.  It shows 58xxx miles on the odometer and I believe it to be actual, though I can't prove it.  The interior is near perfect and the body is very solid, especially considering it has spent its entire life here in Michigan.  It starts easily, runs good and stops as it should.  It has almost new radials, powerglide tranny, AM radio that works, perfect padded dash, good glass all around.  I am asking $4150 or best offer.  The car is located near Battle Creek, Michigan.  You can reach me via email or phone 269-965-4247.  I have pictures to email.  Thanks for listening!  Steve