[FC] 140HP aircleaners for FC?

Eric Lucas ericlucas at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 12 17:09:05 EST 2013

Tim,

It's worth asking the question about air flow in this setup. You have a potential counterflow because of the firing order that you would not experience with the stock 140 setup. It would be interesting if anyone has tested this to see what effect it might have and at what RPM. It may not matter much, just asking.