[FC] Corvanatics webpage update

Steve Spilatro spilatrs at marietta.edu
Sat Feb 23 21:36:44 EST 2013

Hello All,
I wanted to let people know of some recent additions and changes to the Corvanatics website.  All of the resources can now be accessed directly from the new "resources" link (the camper) on the main navigation bar. New additions there include pdfs of the 1962-63 and 1964 shop manuals on the "manuals" page, and a link to the GM heritage site from the "History" page. New additions include web pages dedicated to Corvair-95 professional car conversions - mainly about Amblewagons - and Corvair-95 toys.  Lots of gratitude to the many people identified on those pages who helped provide and confirm information. You'll see unlinked titles to future resources I hope to add eventually (anyone have a 1963 Corvair-95 owners manual I could scan?).  I would like to expand the offerings on "How to" page - technical articles and advice from members - so if you have anything to provide let me know.

Steve Spilatro
Corvanatics Webmaster