[FC] Compac Rampside Camper

Greg Shaw 65vair180 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 7 22:22:52 EST 2013

Happy New Year everybody! I talked my friend John into buying a Compac Rampside
Camper down in Springfield, Missouri. He and the camper have moved back to
Michigan. I would like to know if anyone else out in Corvantics Land has one of
these. I have no manual for it and would like as much info about it as I can
get. I have been to Ben's Camper site and read what he had there.  If you would
like to see what it looks like go to the 64 Rampside Registry and click on
number 109251 listing former owner Burl Faulk.

  I would also like to here from anyone who has a Campside. I have one of these
and would like to know who else has one. Mine is rather incomplete interior
wise. Thanks in advance.

Greg Shaw
Dearborn, MI