[FC] Brier

ebittman at tampabay.rr.com ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jan 14 20:20:52 EST 2013

I appreciate all the response about the gas heater that this vehicle apparently has,but still puzzled about the color on the inside of the doors.My 62 Corvan is fawn and have always heard and observed that silver was used in 1961,and not after.The rather poor pics he sent show without a doubt in my mind that they are silver and I'm positive it's a 63.Even being a standard GB would it not be interior color or at least fawn? I know a lot could have been changed or ordered back then but the photos do not support this.
  Anyone have any kind of thoughts about this? Much appreciated. Ed in Florida