[FC] auxillary lights

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Tue Jan 22 07:42:53 EST 2013

I wondered about the same thing. I notice in many pictures of vintage trucks they had only two marker lights. I found a pair and there are many of them at swap meets. Are they anything like the attached pictures? These lights are just sitting on my van just to see what they are like. I'm not ready to drill any holes in the roof.
KC

Kevin G. Clark
kevin at kcvairbrush.com
www.kcvairbrush.com