[FC] windshield

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Mon Jan 28 12:25:28 EST 2013

ED, I can recommend the gasket from our east coast vendor for the windshield, as i was able to install my old one with the help of two of my neighbors and using the string technique. In retrospect though I should have replaced the glass itself too. It turned out that the inside surface of my glass had these  wierd specks on it which i thought was  dirt or over spray. It turned out that the undercarriage sand blasting I had done by a local vendor had gone through holes on the floor and marred the inside of the glass. Good luck!Tim W 1961 rampy.