[FC] Stock size tire options for my '64 Rampside

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Jul 16 15:41:26 EDT 2013

no spacers , and not sure which wheels they are. They were given to me back
 in the eighties in rough shape. I had them blasted at a monument shop ,
and 2  were junk. they are on both FC's , with no problems. one set has
205X70R14 ,  rampy has 185X70R14 , which give me an accurate speedo by GPS
measurements.
My wheels have the stainless inserts in the holes ,and snap in centers
(slightly pitted). I painted them to match the truck.  People still comment  on
them after all these years. I think my new 77 cutlass had this style.
Regards, Tim Colson

In a message dated 7/16/2013 2:55:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,