[FC] 5" amber lenses

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Jun 11 20:46:03 EDT 2013

maybe try LMC truck    http://www.lmctruck.com/chevrolet/

In a message dated 6/11/2013 4:52:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ericlucas at hotmail.com writes:

http://www.taillightking.com/60-66GMTruck.htm

Guide  R1D-60
60-64
Taillight
Lens, Chevy & GMC, Fleetside Series - 4  7/8" Dia. Round Lens with three
screw holes at 4 1/4" hole dia., NOS (have  1)

$15

http://www.taillightking.com/images/60-66GMTruck/60_GuideR1D_Chevy_Trk_TLLen
s.JPG

>  Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 16:22:05 -0400
> From:  ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
> To: ericlucas at hotmail.com
> Subject:  RE: [FC] 5" amber lenses
>
> Eric,no dice.these are only stock  taillight applications.the lights in
question are GM issue but take the place  of stock FC turn signals and are
mounted just below the headlights on a  factory made bracket.Some states
required them on fleet vehicles.Thanks  anyway. Ed
> ---- Eric Lucas <ericlucas at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Ed,
> >

> > This  should help. Let us know when you find what you need.
> >  https://sites.google.com/site/guidetotaillightcodes/
> >
>  >
> > > Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 15:00:11 -0400
> >  > From: ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
> > > To:  corvanatics at corvair.org
> > > Subject: [FC] 5" amber  lenses
> > >
> > > I'm in need of 5" amber lenses for  my Bell phone van.I can find 4"
all day. Have looked on Ebay,local parts  houses,truck stops,FLAPS etc etc
but no luck.I'm open for suggestions.These  were GM auxilary lights required
on fleet trucks in some states.Only number I  can see is Guide RID-60.Thanks.
Ed in Florida

Corvanatics mailing  list
Corvanatics at corvair.org