[FC] Wanted Early FC painted hubcaps - trade a chrome set

Molly Bacon turkelbaycottage at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 18:53:17 EDT 2013

I have a set of four chrome early FC hub caps I would like to trade for a set of painted ones (or buy outright). My 1961  Rampside is not the deluxe version and I just don't think the chrome ones will look that good. Personal preference. These are not perfect, but in pretty decent shape except one has a small crack. I can email pictures if you contact me directly. I am not looking for perfect, but ones that are good driver quality as these are.

Thanks,
Molly Bacon
Secretary/Treasurer Corvanatics
1961 Rampside