[FC] front bushings

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Tue Jun 18 10:31:26 EDT 2013

PaulI am very interested in your control arm bushing replacement. I attempted this on my Rampy in the winter of 2011 with only a small amount of success. I am particularly interested as to the axle the control arm bushings are installed on, as to whether you are able to remove the bolts that hold the bushings into the axle or if you replace the control arm axle. Please keep us posted.Tim W 1961 Rampy 4 spd 140