[FC] Back Up Lights

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Tue Jun 18 11:59:42 EDT 2013

With the advent of LED lights I would think of looking at that route. They are simple to connect and are small enough to go just about anywhere you want them and not be obtrusive. Just do a search for LED lights and you will come up with several pages to look at.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x118/vairmech/Viet%20Nam%20Pictures%201971/