[FC] vibration

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Jun 19 20:25:12 EDT 2013

start by checking u joints on axles .Also could be axle flange bolt loose
(under U joint)
Regards, Tim Colson

In a message dated 6/19/2013 5:47:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gschupfer at cox.net writes:

Hello  everybody, this is a first for me to ask a question. My 63 Rampside
has  started to vibrate or shake as I shift through the gears,( 4 speed
transmission) seams to get worse with higher RPM's. If I put the clutch in or
shift into neutral all vibration goes away. What do you think is going  on?
Greg  S
Corvanatics mailing  list
Corvanatics at corvair.org