[FC] vibration

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Wed Jun 19 20:53:12 EDT 2013

 Does it seem to be connected directly to engine RPM ? It sounds like it. This sounds very much like the flywheel rivets have come loose.

At idle with your foot off the clutch is there a sort of rattle in the back? Then when you put your foot on the clutch and start to push down the noise goes away?

If so, classic flywheel. The permanent cure is a bolted balanced flywheel. Several of us sell them.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x118/vairmech/Viet%20Nam%20Pictures%201971/