[FC] new or rebuilt master brake cylinder, left rear brake cylinder, pair of rear brakes shoes needed for my Greenbrier...

Merv Krull MervKrull at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 21 17:16:40 EDT 2013

Hi all!

Well the rebuilt idler pulley and fan bearings really did trick quieting things down back there!

Now I need to procure the subject line items. Anyone out there in the FC universe known where I can find them?

Went to the show and shine in Vernon BC last weekend and attracted a lot of attention.... the only Corvair there let alone a Greenbrier! There were over 100 participants in this Vintage Car Club of Canada event. Very few had seen one before and it seemed to be a magnet for the younger set.

toodles

Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC