[FC] 65 Deluxe Horn Ring Install

Michael Emanuele rampside1 at roadrunner.com
Wed Jun 26 06:22:22 EDT 2013

   Thanks for the responses to my Deluxe horn ring install. Tim, it is
the correct 65 steering wheel. Dale, I do have the convex washer(contact
plate ) that you mention. Craig, I thought about what you said regarding
a spacer washer. I took a hard rubber faucet washer approximately the
diameter you said and about .200 thick, should have been about .250
thick,cut out the three mouse bites and put everything together. THE
HORN WORKS PERFECTLY EVERY TIME. Thanks for the input. Now to replace
the clutch cable.

  Thanks, Mike Emanuele
  61 Eight Door- for sale
  65 Greenbrier