[FC] GB table

Jim Davis jld at wk.net
Mon May 6 22:23:06 EDT 2013

Corvanatics dues are $10.00 per year, and includes a subscription to the
bimonthly newsletter, CorvanAntics.Membership in Corsa is required;
click here <http://www.corvair.org/> for more information about Corsa
membership. Dues can be paid by PayPal or check/M.O. payable to
Corvanatics and sent to:

Molly Bacon
P.O. Box 155
Pine Mountain Valley, GA