[FC] Possible 40+ Corvairs for sale in DFW

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Wed Nov 6 19:52:54 EST 2013

Thanks for the generous offer but you are a little far off.  It would cost more to transport them than they are worth and then they wouldn't be available to me.  That's how I got 3 of them.  A friend had to move out of state for a job and left them at my place about 20 years ago.  I haven't heard from him since.  Anyone know Dave Carter that used to live in Denton?

Joel McGregor