[FC] FC build week?

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Thu Oct 3 02:13:15 EDT 2013

Also here, on my site:

http://www.corvairkid.com/64fcprod.htm

--Kent
-----Original Message-----
From: corvanatics-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:corvanatics-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Bryan Blackwell
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 11:49 AM
To: Vairtec Corporation
Cc: corvanatics at corvair.org
Subject: Re: [FC] FC build week?

Thanks Bob, that's certainly close enough.

So, I was going to ask what issue, when dawned on me to look in the CORSA
Tech Guide.  Sure enough, there's the table, in the latest addition of the
Code Numbers section.

To the rest of the list, if you don't have one, you need one :-)

--Bryan

On Sep 26, 2013, at 11:48 AM, Vairtec Corporation wrote:

> On 9/26/2013 11:41 AM, Bryan Blackwell wrote:
>> On the cars I know there's a build week on the body tag.  Is there a
comparable build week somewhere on an FC?