[FC] <VV> stolen drivetrain

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Fri Oct 18 14:39:53 EDT 2013

I've had quite a bit of Corvair stuff stolen over the years.  A fresh crank and bearings, a few Corsa and Spyder dashes, an axle yoke from a Rampside (yes on the vehicle), a hood and deck lid (also on vehicle) and various other items.  All these items were in a storage building behind a locked fence except the Rampside which was inside a locked fenced area.
This is a great community of people but just because someone has a Corvair doesn't mean they aren't evil.
Joel McGregor