[FC] FW: Possible 40+ Corvairs for sale in DFW

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 20:40:55 EDT 2013

I feel your pain. I've had several cars towed by the city here in Indy. Some of which were running and plated. They make good money doing this. If you don't pay you lose your car and it's sold at auction. I have waited to buy them back at the city impound auction because it's cheaper than paying the tow and storage fees. I've even heard of people way out in the boonies of Indiana with tall fences being over flown by aircraft and the pictures used to take there cars. I guess it's time to buy camo netting or something. It's just anything they can think of to make money. I bought one military guys wrecked Corvair at the city auction. He sued the city and won. He was on active duty and unable to move it. Interestingly the city called me to give them the estimated value of the car so they could pay him for it ,as I had already parted it out.
Paul Fox