[FC] FC Rear Engine Access Door

ROBERT WILSON scwilson8126 at wowway.com
Fri Sep 20 23:36:32 EDT 2013

Not sure yet, but I may be looking for an early-style metal Rampside engine access door for my '63 driver.  It has the release latch on the top and chains to keep the door from opening too far.

Something not too rusty.  I'd like to just paint it and put it on.  I'm in the metro-Detroit area, but I suppose it could be shipped UPS.

I got bumped at a traffic light and my access door got dented. Waiting to see if her insurance will pay for repair or give me the funds and I'll repair it myself.

Please reply to me (not whole group) with availability and price if you have one.

Thanks,

Scott