[FC] van body part needed

ebittman at tampabay.rr.com ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Sep 26 13:56:14 EDT 2013

Visited my Bell phone van today in the body shop. My man said if I could find a solid all metal piece it would save a lot of time and $$$. I need the lower left side,behind the rear wheel,up to where the body runs straight upwards.Basically the bulge area and down and whereever it bends around behind the rear bumper. Not to concerned about the metal below the battery box.
  I've looked at vendor sites but it doesn't appear to be available. Could someone take a close up of this area and send it to me? any advice greatly appreciated by myself and my body guy. RThanks. Ed in Fla