[FC] FW: turn signal cancel

Thomas Gwyther phantomramp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 14:57:42 EDT 2014

I have a '65 Greenbrier and the part below the steering wheel looks like
either '64 or '65 FC which means the turnsignal cam is the same as the '65
cars... better design although it is probably just a broken canceling cam
(it is plastic and cheap to replace) should be around 20 bucks...

it is a buick riviera wheel, don't know what year...