[FC] fuel-II

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Thu Apr 17 12:52:31 EDT 2014

Thanks to everyone for the help with the fuel issue.  I always use premium gas in Rampy, mainly on account of my first 'Vair had a tendency to ping. I have never had that issue with Rampy. I have driven her on several trips since our late spring arrived. The last trip was maybe 15 miles, with two short stops. After putting her into the garage and having lunch I went back out an hour later and she would crank but not start. The cranking began to run the battery down, so I put the charger on it and drove my main car. 2 hours later I hit the key and she started right up. Because f the fuel probs with the bad gas in my lawn mower I was thinking I had a fuel issue. I suppose iot could have simply been vapor lock?? T