[FC] question

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 08:27:55 EDT 2014

If they're 64 or newer carbs the vapor vent on bottom side of the base can stick closed making them hard to restart hot.
Paul Fox
On Monday, April 28, 2014 2:02 PM, J. R. Read <hmlinc at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Check the "stones" on the carb inlets (big nut) and check the pressure on
the fuel filter.  Also, look for any place where the fuel line could be too
close to the manifold.

Later, JR