[FC] 1962 dual rampside

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Dec 13 16:19:39 EST 2014

I had extensive conversations with him at the Portland Nationals. His name
was Walter Hundertmark of Colorado. He let me take pictures of his wallet
picture , which did not turn out that good. I have shared it with many over
the  years. At the time he said it had issues with the motor. He then looked
me up  shortly after all excited over finding a new in box jap tin model of
one in  blue, and was told there were red ones made also. He was very happy
to find  the models. He drove a Gold late model coupe with fancy trim paint
job. I just  found related pictures again. I always wondered what happened
to that truck  after he died.
   These are pictures I found now.  I have more  somewhere...He thought
there were just a few others made special for a local  Colorado utility company
where he bought his.
We were on many of the same tours , and he sat with us.
PS: I think this was the year Smitty worked on his "64 Lakewood" on his
50th aniversary?
Regards, Tim Colson

In a message dated 12/13/2014 2:27:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,