[FC] 1962 dual rampside

Mike vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 12:29:07 EST 2014

I was going to do a story on it for Corvanatics a few years ago.
Owner then told me he added the second ramp after an accident.
Found parts in a salvage yard and since it was the same cost to add second ramp or replace bed side he elected to add the ramp.
The only reason I didnt publish at the time was the pictures he sent were with a girl in a bikini.
I was advised it was inappropriate for the news letter

Mike Moyer

There is one in Colorado Springs created by an earlier owner.  Walt used to
say it had something to do with the Air Force.

Dennis Pleau