[FC] Fwd: EyesOn Design 2014: "Pure Michigan" - Vehicles built in Flint

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Fri Feb 21 05:54:59 EST 2014

 I have left the header intact below so anyone interested can contact Joe directly. The reason I am putting this on our list is he is looking for a Flint, MI built truck for display at this show. What this means is you need to have an "F" in the VIN rather than the more common "S". As an example the VIN would read 3R126"F"101234, the parentheses will not be there I put them there for emphasis.

So if you have a Flint built Corvair truck and would like to be included in the show below please contact Joe. There is a list of other vehicles he is looking for and if you have one of those or know someone have them get in contact.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x118/vairmech/Viet%20Nam%20Pictures%201971/